Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Wonder of Yosemite

Young people are frequently heard to say that something is "awesome".  I suppose that is intended to mean that something inspires awe.  It is my age, I guess, that dictates that I'm not inclined to use that phrase as  much.  Here then is my humble offering of something that I can describe as "awesome".   I sincerely hope you enjoy viewing these images as much as I did capturing them.   


On a February evening in the valley of the Yosemite in the quietude that can only come from a cold winter's evening in the Sierra, I was allowed to bear witness to the creation of art, come from the hand of God.  Physicists will give you an accurate description of what happens, but that cannot convey the sense of wonder.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.